2023 Taylor County Fair June 5 - 10
2023 Important Dates & Events
- MAY 27: Taylor County Dairy Show
- MAY 27: Taylor County Beef Show
- JUNE 3: Taylor County Fair Academy
- JUNE 3: Tommie Johns Memorial
Saddlebred Horse Show
- JULY 22: Taylor County Youth Horse Show
- JULY 22: Tommie Johns Memorial
Walking/Racking Horse Show
FROM THE PRESIDENT'S DESK!
Hello to All of My Fair Friends!
As your president, I have a request for each of you… Shout it from the rooftops– Shout it from the valleys- IT'S FAIR TIME AGAIN!!!!
I want to personally invite you to this year's fair, to have all the family fun that you can possibly squeeze out of any given night; because, EVERY night is chock-full of fun, exciting events (with some nights having TWO events going simultaneously). As planners of the fair, we work year round to organize for this spectacular six day event for our great community. We think you will be pleased with our line-up this year, which includes: An Outstanding Midway * Wrestling * Go-cart Racing * ATV Sports * Revved Up Lawn Mower Pulling * Rodeo * Truck and Tractor Pulling * Demo Derby Action * Strength Team Performances * Petting Zoo * Pageants * Helicopter Rides (for additional price) * Special Needs Day * Talent Show * Cattle and Horse Shows, along with a Vast Variety of Food Vendors. We are always interested in new ideas, so, if you have one, share it with us and maybe, just maybe, we can make that dream become a reality, right here at the most awesome county fair in the region...THE TAYLOR COUNTY FAIR!
Always remember safety first, that will lead to fun for everyone. I never want to fail to thank each person who attends and all of the businesses that contribute finances to our fair. Without you, we would have no fair. So, a Great Big Shout of THANKS to all who make this event possible. Make sure to check our sponsor list and stop by their places of business for your next purchasers and just say “Thanks, Taylor County Fair Sponsor”; they will appreciate it a lot.
So, as I sign off, I will just remind you to say a kind word to the men and women in the Taylor County Fair Blues (Our Board Members) who work continuously to make our fair better each year!
COMMUNITY PROUD - COMMUNITY STRONG TOGETHER WE CAN KEEP GROWING!
Thanks to Each & Everyone,
ABOUT THE TAYLOR COUNTY FAIR
We are located at 1835 New Lebanon Road, on the outskirts of beautiful Campbellsville- Right here in the heart of the Bluegrass State of Kentucky! Our general contact phone number for information and inquiries is (270) 403-1443.
The Taylor County Fair Association is a 501C 3 Non profit organization: All of our board members are volunteers who work diligently to provide our community and all who join us, with great family fun. And we do all of this for FREE!! All of our funds are used to produce each fair, for maintenance of our facilities and grounds, and for promotion and advertising. We lease our grounds from the American Legion.
The Taylor County Fair Association is a member of the Kentucky Association of Fairs & Shows. Our fair is planned and conducted according to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture regulations for the use of state funds.
We do our very best to provide a wide variety of entertainment: agriculture, sports events, talent showcases, beauty pageants and carnival midway; and don't forget the food, all kinds of fair foods!
Don't forget- The Best is Yet To Be! Lots of Memories, Food and FUN!
- Entries made in 4H, FFA and FHA classes must have been produced in conjunction with an approved project sponsored by these organizations.
- Any announcements made during the entire fair take precedence over printed material.
- The information in our catalog is correct as of the date it went to print. The Fair Board, web page designer and/or catalog publisher are not to be held in any way liable for any misprint or errors.
- The decision of the awarding judges will be FINAL!
- Once you pay entry fee to enter an event, you assume the risk and dangers of that event. The Taylor County Fair insurance does not cover you or your property as a participant.
- NO REFUNDS! NO RAINCHECKS!
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES NOR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE FAIR GROUNDS!
- NO PERSON UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICANTS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE SHOW RING NOR ON THE FAIR GROUNDS!
- EVERYONE PAYS AT THE GATE!
- All livestock must be accompanied by an official health certificate in keeping with the State Department of Agriculture health regulations.
- The Fair Association reserves the absolute right to postpone/cancel the fair and to declare void any rings advertised for good and sufficient reasons, bad weather included.
- Events, times, prize moneys, or rules may be changed as deemed necessary by the Taylor County Fair Association Board.
- The Fair Board will NOT be responsible for losses, accidents, injury to persons, animals or exhibits.
- The Fair Board reserves the right to close any exhibit operated without recourse, if it be deemed to be set up or operated in any way not in the best interest of the fair.
- NO DOGS OR OTHER ANIMALS are allowed on the grounds; unless, they are participating in a livestock show or petting zoo as allowed by the Fair Board. (Certified service animals are exempt from this rule, provided owner has proper documentation with them).
- NO WEAPONS are allowed on the grounds at anytime, with the exception of Fair Board security personnel or on duty officers of the law.
- The Fair Board is not responsible for the safety of underage attendees.
- All attendees do hereby agree to any and all photos to be published by the Fair Board for advertising purposes.